Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Rubbermaid Clean Little Secrets

I finally was selected for my very 1st house party. If you have never heard of house party click the link to get all the info. But basically they host different types of parties featuring different products and you can apply to be one of the host for a particular house party item. I pretty much apply for every single one because I really want to do it. My best friend got to do an awesome William Sonoma one and that is how I found House Party.

Finally I was chosen for my 1st one. And it is totally up my ally....
Rubbermaid Reveal Mop


I received my party kit last week and was so excited to open it and start using my mop. I literally could not wait to mop my floors.

However, I also had a 2 year old who was equally excited(if not more so) about our new mop. He couldn't wait for me to take it out of the box. And he kept saying "can I mop?"


Being a nice mom, I mixed up our floor cleaning solution into the mop spray bottle and let him try it.

Little did I know I would literally have to fight him for the mop just to try it out.


I LOVE it!!!
And best of all it is super eco-friendly.

You can use whatever cleaning solution you want. No using the swifter poison cleaner in a bottle. For us that meant vinegar, water, and a little bit of method dish soap.(the same stuff we have always used...except now it sprays out of a bottle attached to the mop)

Then the pad that you use to mop the floor is-WASHABLE! Hello money savings.

The handle swivels nicely making it easy to use and get into hard to reach spots.

It probably won't be the best choice if your floors are super dirty with a lot of caked on grossness. I had a sticky spot on my floor and it was a little difficult to scrub. But after a few more squirts of the cleaner and pushing down kind of hard it did come off the floor. 

I am hosting a Rubbermaid Clean Little Secrets party later this month. Where several of my friends will come over and have a chance to try out the mop. As well as, compete against the mop with their own mops right here in my house. And they each will  walk away with a few little party favors of their own.

For now I will keep blissfully mopping my kitchen floor...at least when I am not fighting the 2 year old for it. Seriously...he has asked me every day since the mop arrived if he can mop the floor. My floors have never been cleaner!

Of course when you are 2 and have spent 30 minutes mopping the floor. The only other logical thing to do would be get all your little people figures and line them up on the floor. Then spraying them with the mop and mopping them up. This lasted another 30 minutes at least. He is too cute!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ok first of all I can't wait to come see this thing in action. I would be happy to get rid of my poison mop! LOL! Second, where is this link to learn about the house parties? I have heard of this before but never knew anyone who did one, until you! I want the details!!

    ReplyDelete