Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Daily Moments

Here is another look at daily moments throughout our week. I really love this idea of capturing a moment a day...thanks to Jessica at The Mom Creative.  Of course I am missing a picture for Wednesday & Sunday.

Monday-August 23rd-Jake & I enjoyed the morning at the library. This was the 1st time we had gone to the library in a few months. This time Jake was so into it and loved looking at all the books and getting to pick some out to take home. He looked at his books the whole way home from the library. Then after nap we took the books outside and enjoyed our snack & reading in the grass.

Tuesday-August 24th-Jake loves when Daddy is home and couldn't wait to get outside and play football with him. I love being able to sit back and watch them play together.

Thursday-August 26th- I didn't want to get rid of some of my favorites of Jake's clothes so I asked my mother-in-law if she could make a blanket out of them. Here is Jake with Mawmaw showing off the blanket.

Friday-August 27th-Friday I hosted my rubbermaid reveal mop party. Here is a picture of my sweet friends, sisters, & mom all enjoying themselves at the party.

Saturday-August 28th- Today we celebrated Joss' 2nd birthday. Her mom did a great job putting together the cutest sunflower birthday party. Look at Joss in her precious tutu and #2 shirt.



2 comments:

  1. We made the blog again! :0) Thanks for posting the sweet comments and pic about Joss' party. So glad to have you two as friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shots. LOVE that quilt, what a creative idea!!!!!!!!

    Have a blessed week♥

    ReplyDelete