Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Daily Moments(8/2-8/8)

I did better taking pictures this week. So here we are with another Daily Moments Project Life Tuesday with The Mom Creative.


Monday-August 2nd-Mondays are family days for us...and we love it! Jason wanted to walk around Toys R Us. Of course Jake loved this. I think this was the 1st time Jake actually walked around & didn't ride around in the cart. He (well, we) had so much fun walking around and playing with all the toys.
 Tuesday-August 3rd-Sometimes life isn't all rainbows & roses. And honestly sometimes when Jake does this I have to turn away and laugh. Sometimes when he doesn't get his way he will slowly lie himself on the floor facing away from us and kick his feet. Today I decided to capture the moment.

Wednesday-August 4th- Sometimes I find Jake lying or sitting on the back of our couch. Usually I ask him to get down, but today I decided to take his picture. He thinks he is big stuff when he is up there!!
Sometimes life isn't all rainbows & roses. And honestly sometimes when Jake does this I have to turn away and laugh. Sometimes when he doesn't get his way he will slowly lie himself on the floor facing away from us and kick his feet. Today I decided to capture the moment.

Thursday-August 5th- I was selected by House Party to host a Rubbermaid Reveal mop party. Today my party kit came in the mail & Jake was just as excited about our new mop as I was. In fact I had to fight him for a chance to try it out myself. He spent a good 30 minutes mopping the kitchen floor.

Friday-August 6th-Lasagna Rolls....don't they look so pretty with the frilly lasagna noodle edge. This is one of Jason's favorite meals and was made by his request. (full recipe coming soon)

 Saturday-August 7th- I love this tan lined back....too cute!! We spend all summer in the pool. Usually Jake wears a swim shirt....always has tons of sunscreen on. A few times(literally like 3 or 4) he hasn't had his swim shirt on. Still covered in sunscreen and some how his little back has gotten so tan. Love it!!


1 comment: