Saturday, August 28, 2010

Mopping Good Time

You might remember this post I did a couple weeks ago about being selected by www.houseparty.com to host a Rubbermaid Clean Little Secrets Party.

I was sent a mop to try out and some goodies for each of my guest. I hosted my party this week and we had a great time.







Of course
most of the time was spent enjoying the company of my wonderful friends.
















But we did spend some time talking about cleaning and the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop. Then we had a little mopping contest.











 I love the reveal mop. (mostly) I really like that the pads are washable and reusable. I like that you can mix whatever cleaning solution you want in the bottle (for me that means vinegar & water). And we discovered at the party after trying the Reveal mop against the clorox mop that the spray on the Reveal is great and reaches a good distance.

It doesn't get into my tile grout as well as I would like it too. But I am still playing around with it. I think next time I will try getting the mopping pad wet before I mop. This seemed to work well when we tried it against the Bona mop.

All in all everyone at the party really liked the Rubbermaid Reveal Mop and they will be  using their coupons to go out and get themselves a great & eco friendly mop!!

No comments:

Post a Comment