Thursday, August 26, 2010

Learning


Although, I am not in school it is always great to learn new things. I am joining in with Like A Warm Cup Of Coffee for her 12 new things in 12 months. I am getting in a little late as everyone else will be posting their new thing they learned for August today. I am just now posting my list of 12 new things. I will have my August new thing up on Monday of next week. 



So here is my 12 in 12:

August- Learn to make a braid rug
September- Run (1 mile without stopping)
October- Knit a blanket
November- Make a pie crust (no more Pillsbury refrigerated crust)
December- learn how to make jewlery
January- find and perfect a homemade chicken noodle soup recipe
February- perfect a cake recipe(that will be my go to cake)
March-learn to ice a cake(smooth pretty...nothing fancy)
April- Learn to sew
May- Make homemade yogurt
June- Learn how to use a lawn mower
July-Learn the basics of grilling and how to grill a hamburger

It was actually a little harder to come up with 12 things I wanted to learn then I thought it would be. But I am super excited about each of them. And can't wait to keep track of my progress and let you all know how each thing is coming along.

Visit Like A Warm Cup of Coffee if you want to join in. Leave a comment and let me know if you know how to do any of these things I listed...I might be calling on you for instructional help.

How about you are there 12 things you would like to learn to do over the next 12 months?

No comments:

Post a Comment