Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sister!

Happy Birthday Heather!!!
Today is my youngest sisters birthday..I thought it would be fitting to have a post about her today.


You will never guess what the number 1 question her & I get asked...every time we are together...

Are you guys twins?

Surprisingly there is 5 years between us, but still we are always asked this question. Every.time.




Our babies are only 4 months apart(not planned) and it has been the best thing and probably even brought us closer together. (not to mention all the wonderful hand me downs Jake gets from Caleb).

She is definitely my best friend and we have so much together.

She is a wonderful mother 

Does it all while working a full time job as a CPO (Certified Paraoptometric Tech).

While doing this post I went through tons of pictures of the 2 of us and had a million I was going to post. But then decided to just choose a select few(mostly because I didn't like the way I looked in most of them)

Heather, Happy Birthday...and I hope it is the most fabulous Birthday yet!!!

1 comment:

  1. This made me tear up. You are super-blessed to have Heather as your sister! I certainly envy people with sisters. What a sweet way to celebrate her birthday by posting about her! Happy Birthday, Heather :0)

    ReplyDelete