Friday, August 26, 2011

Nothing...

Just a little check in. I feel like I haven't been posting very regularly. How often do you check the blog for new posts? Ideally I would like to post about 4 times a week, but just haven't been good at that lately. And then I wonder is anyone really visiting...or reading what is posted? I can check stats so I know you have been by to see what is new, but not much has been posted.

It isn't so much that I have nothing to share...just not so much feeling like writing.

We have been busy soaking up the last of summer, although, summer doesn't feel like it is going anywhere soon. We are still having temperatures in the 90's. But I definitely don't want it to be cold yet. Jake would stay outside from morning to night, but with it being so hot we do have to come in during the middle of the afternoon for a little break.

Pregnancy is going great & it has been great to be feeling good. I have been much better at keeping up with the house work & spending lots of time with Jake. Enjoying being pregnant & not wanting it to go by too quickly.

We have a ton of changes with Jason's job coming up in the next week. We are super excited about it. And I am so proud of my super hard working husband!!

My camera is still broken...so annoying!!

So there you have a small update from us. And hoping to get to some more regularly posting.

If you stop by be sure to leave a comment. Let me know you were here!!

1 comment:

  1. What a neat water slide! I want one ;) I'm glad everything is going well and that you're feeling so good through your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete