Thursday, August 18, 2011

Avocado

16 weeks...hard to believe we are at 4 months. Wondering why avocado? Every week I get an update on our baby and each week they equate the size of our baby to some type of food. This week our baby is around the size of an avocado. It is always fun to see what food will be for that week.

I am feeling great these days which is a huge blessing! Jake & I have been able to play. I feel like a much better mom when I am not just lying on the couch.

Had my regular check up last week and everything looks great. Heart beat was in the 150's. Signed my consent for a vbac...so exciting to be in a practice that is going to at least give me the chance to try. I know it may not end up that way, but I checked with several other practices who said "no" for no reason.

Dying to know if we will be welcoming a boy or girl. The next time I go to the doctor will be for the ultrasound. I can't wait to name our baby & start decorating the nursery.

I am at the in between stage. Not looking pregnant, but questionable. At the point of feeling kind of fat & not pregnant. My pants are starting to get tight. I tried on a pair of maternity pants and they are still too big. Again the in between stage. Plus since being passed the sickness(thank God) and not really having any movement(I have felt a few flutters here and there) I have found myself questioning if I am really pregnant.

All 3 of us are still over the moon. It is so much fun to hear Jake talk about all the stuff he is going to do with the baby or show the baby once it gets here.


No comments:

Post a Comment