Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Peaceful December

Did you survive your Christmas? Was it peaceful in your home? I can honestly say that this year I was at peace. I didn't stress about spending money and we really took the time to focus on Jesus this year. It totally made Christmas extremely enjoyable. Not to mention this months challenge lending to a more specified focus on peace.

In just a few short days 2010 will come to an end. I love to spend the time between Christmas and the new year reflecting. Remember all the wonderful moments of that year. Planning for the following year. Making goals & coming up with ways to improve the things I didn't like about that year.

Each new year brings a fresh start.

The final challenge of the December Peace Challenge is this: Find a minute this week to get alone...outside is best. There is something about the big open sky, the trees, and the sounds of nature that help us to see and hear God clearly. Take your Bible with you - visit Matthew 27 and 28, evaluate 2010 and commit 2011 to living your life completely for God.
Courtney at Women Living Well gives you a great check list for evaluating each area of your life. With great questions to reflect over the previous year in each area.

And she also asks you What is your theme word for 2011?  I am working on this now and can't wait to share with all of you my word and little bit about how this final challenge went for me. I should have that up sometime next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment