Saturday, December 18, 2010

Crafting Christmas

I love to craft! And I really like Martha Stewart's ideas. It has been fun for me this year to make several things from Martha Stewart.

We made these beautiful glitter ornaments. You pour a little bit of pledge floor wax into a clear glass ball and swish it around inside. Dump the excess out and then pour some fine glitter into the ornament. Shake the ornament to get the entire inside of it covered. They look so pretty hanging on our tree.

Then I took on folding a magazine into a Christmas tree. This took a little bit of time, but it was super easy. I love the way they turned out. I sprayed painted it gold and sprinkled with gold glitter. The next one I do I will use super fine glitter instead of regular. 



Then the hardest, but super cute sock dog. My best friend saw this in Martha Stewart's magazine and thought it would be fun to make them. I thought it would be fairly easy and would be able to make stuffed sock dogs as Christmas gifts for my youngest nephews. Umm lets just say that this 3 hour project is super cute, but I don't know that I will be making any more. And I won't be parting with this one that I did get made. The dog is made from one pair of socks and then his sweater is from a Christmas sock. So Cute!!!

There you have a Martha Stewart Crafting Christmas!!! So much fun...any fun crafting ideas you want to share? I am always looking for new fun things to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment