Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Daily Moments (10/24-10/30)

What a busy week we had. With birthday preparations, Birthday, & Halloween. Of course it was all lots of fun!!!

Sunday-October 24th-We had our trip to the pumpkin patch today. I love all the fun fall activities. Not sure what Jake is looking at in this picture. But it is still cute.

Monday-October 25th- every year Jake picks out it his own small pumpkin and then gets to paint it. I love how you can see his concentration. He was painting a master piece.

Wednesday-October 27th- This week we were learning the letter G(and H). Made these white chocolate marshmallow ghost to take to our wonderful friends the G family.

Thursday-October 28th- As one of our Halloween activities( I got this idea from No Time For Flashcards) Jake painted rock pumpkins. I cut out the tape and made the face then Jake painted the rocks orange. After it dried we pulled the tape off and these cute pumpkin rocks.

Saturday-October 30th-Today was Jake's birthday. Although his eyes are closed in this picture I love that he is holding the #3 balloon. I can't believe he is 3.





No comments:

Post a Comment