Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Daily Moments (10/3-10/9)

There were a couple of days this week I didn't get pictures.  I did get several pictures so still better then not getting any pictures at all. And a couple of days I had taken several pictures of different things we did all in the same day. On those days it was kind of difficult to pick just one picture.  I am so glad I have this reminder to take pictures of our daily lives through The Mom Creative and Project Life Tuesday. I can't wait to get them all in an album to look back and see a glimpse of our lives through the daily moments.

 Sunday-October 3rd-The fair turns everyone into a big kid...Jason rode the bumper cars(along with a few other rides). It is hard to see in this picture, but next to him in another car is Pawpaw & Tyler.

Tuesday-October 5th-Every Tuesday Jake & I go to a mommy & me music class. Mrs. Jennifer does the best job leading all of us in dancing and singing. Jake loves it and I hear him all throughout the rest of the week singing the songs we sing at music. (sorry for the poor quality picture..I think my camera is on it's last leg)

Wednesday-October 6th- D is for donuts with daddy (oh and added bonus since Daddy is wearing his Dominos shirt). I have to say I have the cutest husband and little boy!!

Thursday-October 7th- We had a play date today at Red Top Mountain. The weather couldn't have been more perfect. We enjoyed a picnic with our friends and then some walking through the woods and next to the lake. (again sorry about the poor picture quality)

Saturday-October 9th-The past few Saturdays have been spent at the soccer field watching 2 of my nephews. Jake loves to go and spend the morning and most of the afternoon outside. He has fun watching some of the game, but really the playing and concession stand junk food is way more interesting. Love this picture of all 4 boys eating ring pops.




No comments:

Post a Comment