Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Daily Moments (10/17-10/23)

We have had such a fun week. It is great catching these daily moments of our life with The Mom Creative and Project Life Tuesday.

Sunday-October 17th- We took Jake to see Toy Story 3 on ice today. He loved it and was completely mesmerized by the show. He sat with his leg in the chair leaning over almost the whole time.

Monday-October 18th-My amazingly talented friend Vickie took our pictures again. I love these 2 of Jake. The railroad track one is probably one of my favorites. And the others are just too cute. Although, the one of the 3 of us is great. It is not my favorite. I have a ton of favorites, but we will be using them for Christmas cards so of course I couldn't show them to you now. :)

Tuesday-October 19th- My in-laws came over and stayed with Jake for a couple of hours this afternoon so I could get my hair done. Embarrassing it had been February since my last cut and color. I love my new short and sassy cut!

Wednesday-October 20th- Our letter for the week was F. Jake & I built a fort and played with flashlights. He loved this and we had to keep the fort up all week. Every time we turned around Jake was asking if we wanted to play in the fort. So much fun!!
Friday-October 22nd- My very best friends had a dinner party for me today! It was so much fun to spend the night eating delicious food (and cake) and just hanging out talking. I had the best time!! Thanks girls for celebrating my birthday with me!!

Saturday-October 23rd- We took the boys for our annual Trick or Treating at a near by park that host Trick or Treat Village every year. We have taken my oldest nephew since he was little. It is so much fun to walk around and see all the kids dressed up. Jake is Spider Man...and loves his costume. He has worn it every day since we bought it.




No comments:

Post a Comment