Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Daily Moments (10/10-10/16)

Oh my goodness October is flying by. I really can't believe we are approaching the end already. Here is our week in review didn't get a picture on Sunday & Monday.

Tuesday-October 12th-Panera Bread just might be my favorite place to eat. I always get half a turkey artichoke and either 1/2 a classic salad or 1/2 a greek salad. Jake too loves my salads and always wants to share. I love him eating out of the giant Panera salad bowl.

Wednesday-October 13th- Another extremely cute picture of Jake from his Birthday photo shoot. Of course any picture with him in it is going to be super cute! Can't believe he will be 3 on the 30th.

Thursday-October 14th- Every time I look at Jake in my rear view mirror he is sitting with his leg crossed.  He totally thinks he is a grown man. Just so happened that Jason was driving today so I could get a picture of Jake riding along.

Friday-October 15th-This week was letter E. We did an Egg experiment. If you put an egg in plain water it sinks, but in salt water it will float.

Saturday-October 16th- Of course the most fun thing to play with at Nana & Pawpaw's today was the new tv box. Caleb & Jake were so imaginative with the box and played so well together.


1 comment:

  1. Jake is such a cutie. I am sure time does fly by! I love that he had his legs crossed in the back seat such a little man!! And boxes are always much more fun than any toy!!

    ReplyDelete