Friday, September 2, 2011

Cravings

Goodness pregnancy cravings. Not sure if they are pregnancy cravings or just being more easily persuaded. As I type I am still thinking about spaghetti o's(no clue where this came from it has been years since I have eaten this), lemonade & donuts(if you saw my facebook post earlier).

A few things that make me want to eat everything...driving down the road. There are so many food signs and restaurants. I have passed Dunkin Donuts 3 times this week and now I can't stop thinking about donuts. The food court...there are just way too many choices & everything looks good. And probably the worst thing for power of persuasion is Pinterest.

Have you joined pinterest? If not you are missing out. Aside from all the yummy food I am about to show you there are a million other great ideas and tons of inspiration. Let me know if you need an invite. And be sure to follow me if you are already there. Enjoy some pinterest deliciousness!!

Apple Carmel Cheesecake via The Girl Who Ate Everything
 Lasagna Soup  via A Farm Girls Dabbles
 Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Brownies via Pennies on a Platter
 Cheesy Chicken Enchilada via Mogwai Soup
cinnamon pumpkin baked donuts via multiply delicious


No comments:

Post a Comment