Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Baby Items

I know a baby doesn't need much. Especially with this being our 2nd baby. We saved a lot of the big stuff from Jake.

There are a few things I am super excited about getting and using for our baby girl. A couple are for fun because I have seen them on line and love them & some are what I consider must haves for a baby. And now I get to buy them in super cute girly patterns.

The Baby Be Blessed Doll...these dolls look so cute and cuddly. But one of the best parts is their tummies have a Bible verse stitched on them. I need to get to picking out a Bible verse for our girl.





I started baby wearing with Jake around when he was 6 months old. I only had a mei tai carrier with him. I am very excited to start wearing this baby from the very beginning. But then there is the choice of a carrier(or several) to choose from. Do you have a recommendation? I would love to hear your favorite carrier...especially for a newborn.  I am leaning toward a pouch sling and a ring sling. But I hear great things about several other carriers. Heavenly Hold  
















{Images of slings from Heavenly Hold }

Along with a diaper bag I am also want a small bag for diaper and wipes. I love the Gussy Sews diaper/wipe wristlet. 

Lastly for the moment( I am sure I will see several more things online).  A nursing cover. I used the Bebe Au Lait hooter hider with Jake and really liked it. I will use it again, but am excited to pick out a girly pattern.






No comments:

Post a Comment