Thursday, March 17, 2011

An Irish Meal

To go along with our St. Patrick's Day theme we added in a few Irish meals along with some fun shamrock food.

For lunch today Jake ate a sandwich shaped like a shamrock, with green ranch dressing, & cucumbers(he thought this was so gross even though he loves ranch dressing).

For dinner I made corned beef & cabbage with potatoes. I used this recipe I found online and it was very good. Better then when I made it last year...yum!









I didn't really think about dessert before hand. But I thought dessert would be fun for today so I made some quick brownies topped with whipped cream and green sprinkles. Fun & yummy too. Next year I will put more thought into dessert and might try something like this Irish Guinness Cake or Creamy Bailey's Mousse Pie, or Chocolate Potato Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment