Thursday, June 17, 2010

How Does Your Garden Grow?

Oh my goodness we are starting to really see the fruits/veggies of our labor.

I know I say it every time, but it is so much fun!!

Jake & I go out every day(sometimes several times) to check on the garden. Looking to see if anything is ready to be picked. We have picked a couple of jalapenos and banana peppers, but nothing had been ready yet. We could see the changes and how much everything was growing, but most of it just wasn't ripe enough yet.

This week we were able to pick lots of green beans and we still have lots more growing. We got a couple more jalapenos too.

Our squash, cucumbers, & tomatoes are really growing. I can't wait to get to pick those.

1 comment:

  1. I just found you! (through MOB)

    Your garden looks great. My oldest has great memories of "checking the garden" with Mom!

    Come on over for some mom inspiration and encouragement.

    ReplyDelete