Monday, June 7, 2010

Completing Him


Proverbs 31:10-12
A wife of noble character who can find? 
She is worth far more than rubies. 
Her husband has full confidence in her and lacks nothing of value.
She brings him good, not harm all the days of her life.

I am doing my first link up. I know most of you who read for Jake updates won't be too interested, but you can just skip these posts. 

This blog Women Living Well is a great Christian lady who shares her heart and passion for Christian marriages along with tons of other great things too. Looking forward to joining her through the summer during this Completing Him Challenge. Click the image to see her blog & learn more about this summer challenge!!

I can't wait to see the way God will work in my marriage through this challenge.

1 comment:

  1. May your marriage be richly blessed. I am taking the challenge too and really looking forward to what God has in store for us!

    ReplyDelete