Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Daily Moments








Welcome to our Tuesday Daily Moments. Where I join up with Jessica of The Creative Mom & share a picture from every day of the previous week. This week sure was a busy one(I even forgot to take a picture of anything on Wednesday)



Spent this week with a group of great kids during our churches Surge Camp(our version of VBS)




Opened up my bill pay drawer to get stamps & found 2 pacis...when it comes time to get rid of this I am going to have to search the house...very well.

Wednesday didn't get any pictures today...we did spend the afternoon with great friends at our neighborhood pool...just picture us there!!




Jake is officially potty trained...it has been over a month since we have had to buy diapers ;)




Tonight was Mommy date night!!! Here we are ready to go.  We went to "our favorite place"(jake's words when we arrived at Panera)




2 swimming cousins! Both little fish in the water at just 2 years old!




Here is Jake at his 1st movie Toy Story 3 (yes, I was the crazy mom with my camera in the theater) He loved it!!

1 comment:

  1. Just found your blog through the completing him challenge over at Women Living Well! YAY for being potty trained already and I have yet to take my 4 year old to a movie, I've really wanted to take him to see Toy Story 3!

    ReplyDelete