Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We had a wonderful Thanksgiving celebrating with our families over the last 2 days! If I were to list all the things I am thankful for it would take up too much room and lots of time!! But I will say I am so thankful for our wonderful family & friends and all the many blessings we have!!! Life is so good and we couldn't be happy!!!

Of course Thanksgiving wouldn't be complete without some black Friday shopping. This year Jason went along and actually admitted he had a good time. We started at 12am at Toys R Us where we were able to finish up Jake's Christmas and then hit a few stores after that. I don't really do black Friday for the deals more for the fun to me. There have been several years I went and didn't buy anything.

We hope you all have had a great Thanksgiving too. I will be back to regular blog updates later next week. For now I am still full and enjoying time with my family!!

No comments:

Post a Comment