Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures




I think he was done with pictures
Just a cute pic...you can see the grass on the bottom of his foot

Looking like a model...too cute and serious
Grumpy face...but love the frame around us
Me & Jason...so in love!!
I just got some of the pictures back from my friend Amber, you may remember she took our pics in May. Well, the pictures are great and I thought I would share a few with you here. I am not sharing all of them because some I am going to print for family and don't want them to see until I give them the pictures. But here are a few that I really like, but won't be giving to family (unless of course you really want a copy of a picture I show).

3 comments:

  1. These are great. Jake has a future in modeling, I think :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a joy to shoot you guys and Jake was great! I got to see him laugh a bit and that was a treat! I love you guys! AJ

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of your little guy peering from between your pant legs! He is very cute in that button-up dress shirt.

    ReplyDelete