Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to my wonderful husband Jason!!1 To my Dad, Don and Stepdad, Mike and Jason's dad Jack! All of you are such great father's and we wouldn't be where we are today with out you guys!

Jason is such an amazing dad to Jake. It warms my heart and makes me so happy to see the two of them together. It only makes it sweeter that Jake is all about his Daddy! Jason is so loving and patient and loves to play with Jake! I always knew Jason would be a great Dad, but seeing him just makes it all the better! I am truly blessed to have such a wonderful husband and Jake is blessed with an amazing Daddy!

Love to you all!!

Here are a few pictures of Jake helping Jason open his Father's Day present. A playstation 3 and guitar hero!





No comments:

Post a Comment