Sunday, May 22, 2011

Not feeling the itch!

Today we celebrate our 7 year anniversary. Neither of us feel any kind of itch...do you have that during your 7th year or when you are at 7 years? It doesn't matter we don't and are happier then ever.

Happy 7 Years to my wonderful husband...I love you more then I ever knew I could. Each day keeps getting better. Looking forward to the next 7 years and beyond!!

Our wedding song is Tim McGraw-My Best Friend...here is a little bit of the words. And how wonderful it is to know that even 7 years later these words are still true if not more so then they were the day we got married.





Your More than a Lover
There could never be another
To make me feel the way you do
Oh we just get closer
I fall in love all over
Every time I look at you
I don't know where I'd be
without you here with me
Life with you makes perfect sense
You're my best friend


You stand by me
And you believe in me
Like no body ever has
When my world goes crazy
You're right there to save me
You make me see how much I have
I still tremble when we touch
And Oh the look in your eyes
when we make love

I am so blessed to have Jason as my wonderful husband!!

(FYI...I scheduled this post..don't think I am spending our anniversary on the computer)

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! I must say that we never felt the 7 year itch either - and next week it'll be 20 years for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha! congrats!! we just celebrated our 4th and i can't believe how fast it's gone by, right? no 4 year itch here either;)
    YOURS, MINE AND OURS

    ReplyDelete