Monday, May 23, 2011

Meal Plan

I used to post our weekly meal plans, but then I stopped. Not totally sure why...most weeks I still plan our meals, but I guess I have just been sharing other stuff. I have had a couple people asking lately what we eat so I thought I would get back into sharing our meal plan.

                                                                         [source]

Monday
Breakfast-
Lunch-Out...(Jason & I are going on a lunch date for our anniversary)
Dinner-Chicken & veggie kabobs with baked potatoes

Tuesday
Breakfast-eggs & toast
Lunch-Turkey sandwiches, fruit, and crakers
Dinner-Creamy chicken casserole(some for us & some for a friend who just had a baby)


Wednesday
Breakfast-pancakes & fruit
Lunch-Salad with chicken and fruit
Dinner- Chicken fried rice(recipe: All You magazine) & egg rolls

Thursday
Breakfast-reheated pancakes & fruit
Lunch-Turkey, veggie, & cheese roll ups
Dinner-left overs

Friday
Breakfast-cereal
Lunch-salad
Dinner-Rice & bean burritos

Saturday
Breakfast-muffins & fruit
Lunch-Chicken salad
Dinner-Left overs

Sunday
Breakfast-muffins & fruit
Lunch-out
Dinner-at my mom's-hot dog bar & sides


No comments:

Post a Comment