Sunday, April 17, 2011

Spring Pictures

This week is screen-free week. If you aren't participating and you happen to come  I am leaving you with some of the cutest pictures while I am away. I won't be blogging this week in an effort to stay away from the computer.  But please leave a comment while you are here. I love to hear from you!

Heather & I often have our boys' pictures taken together. They are 4 months apart and we love that they are so close in age.

Recently my friend Jill of Jill Samples photography took Spring pictures with the boys. I must say that they are the CUTEST pictures ever. I love them. Jill did a great job, but I am sure it helps that our boys are so cute already.

It was very difficult to pick which one's I was going to share, but here are some of my most favorites...but really I love them all!!!

Family:I will be getting some pictures to you this week. If there is a specific one here you want let me know.










2 comments:

  1. Adorable! Thanks so much for your sweet comment! You made my day! I have liked my hair short, it's been that way for 3 years, but I miss being able to throw it up in a ponytail or curl it for fun! Your family is adorable!

    ReplyDelete