Saturday, May 22, 2010

6 Wonderful Years




6 years ago today I married my best friend!

6 years ago I promised till death do us part!

6 years ago today we danced to My Best Friend !

6 years ago today I thought I couldn't be any happier!

Today you are still my best friend

Today I know no matter what it is till death do us part

Today every time I hear that song it makes me smile

Today I am happier & more in love then I ever knew could be possible in this life!

Jason, I am so blessed to be your wife & I can't wait to see what the next 6 years & beyond has in store for us!!!

I could go on and on & write about how much I love this man & the life we have together. How amazing he is as a husband & father. Or how hard working he is & what a great provider he is. But for now we will leave it at this.

Happy Anniversary Honey...All My Love!!!



2 comments:

  1. Your wedding photos are super sweet. Happy Anniversary!

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete