Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Child Labor Laws

Jake loves to help me around the house. Usually he is just using a paper towel to wipe every surface he can reach, but today he helped out by sweeping. I had gotten the broom out to sweep the floor and when I started to put it away Jake tried reaching for it. So I gave it to him thinking...what could it hurt? Well, he swept the floor including the carpet for atleast 15 minutes if not longer. I finally took the broom from him so we could go play, but he loved it. And later that day kept going over to the closet where the broom is stored and tried to open the door. WOW!! I am sure once I am asking him to do chores he will want no part of it, but for now he loves to help with things like unloading the dishwasher, dusting, and wiping things off and I will keep letting him. I thought the video of him sweeping was pretty cute...enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment