Sunday, October 11, 2009

Blog Question?

Ok this is going to be totally irrelevant to my family who reads for Jake/family updates so feel free to tune out on this one.

To my blog friends....
I am sure this is probably totally easy, but I just can't seem to figure it out. I want to be able to make a word a link. Like if I was to say "I just read this great post over here you should go read it." But I want the reader to be able to just click on the word here and go straight to the blog post. Or "I really want one of these." And then the reader could just click on "these" and go straight to a picture on amazon or something like that. Does that make sense?

Alright, feel free to email or comment and help me out.

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to remember how to do that in Blogger.

    In WordPress, there's a little link "symbol" (it looks like a chain link).

    So, here's what I do:
    * I select the text that I want to link.
    * Then, I click on the chain link symbol.
    * Finally, I insert the website.

    Does that make sense?

    Feel free to e-mail with questions and I'll do my best to help out. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete