Saturday, February 18, 2012

Heart Full of Love


Happy Valentine's Day!! Always so much fun to spend a day dedicated to showing your family you love them. In our house it is a simple holiday, but filled with fun traditions.
 This year Jake wanted to cut out his own pancakes and put his strawberries on

Heart shaped pancakes with strawberries & whipped cream for breakfast. Small gifts to show your love. We did miss the pink/red bubble bath this year. Pour Lily didn't get her 1st pink/red bubble bath & she is probably the one who will really like it. Maybe next year when she is older we will go back to the pink bubble bath. However, I haven't been able to find the crayola water changing tablets so I guess we will see. For Jason & I we enjoyed delicious steak, baked potato, & asparagus dinner after Jake was in bed. It is nice to enjoy a delicious meal at home by the fire.


1 comment:

  1. What fun traditions! I think the pancakes with strawberries and whipped cream would be my favorite. We didn't get to do anything special this year but I am gearing up for St. Patrick's Day ;)

    ReplyDelete