Tuesday, October 25, 2011

29

Today I turn 29...

I celebrate my final year of being in my 20's

While in my 20's,
I married my best friend and love of my life
Gave birth to the most amazing little boy
And will become a Mommy of two
Will welcome our daughter during my final year in my 20's

In my 20's
I have learned who I am
Things I like & don't
Learned to take better care of my body
Love being a stay home wife & mommy
But still don't know what I would be if I was choosing a career

Through my 20's
My relationship with God has grown tremendously
My faith in Him is like nothing else
Trusting in His plan has been tested & proven

I am so very blessed & love this life I have been given. I am beyond excited to see what 29 brings! Looking forward to celebrating a final year of being in my 20's.


No comments:

Post a Comment