Wednesday, October 12, 2011

24 Weeks

24 Weeks pregnant!!

Things are going great.
She moves around a lot. I think she already misses Jake when he is not awake. Given that Jake talks all day long she gets used to hearing his voice. Once Jake goes to bed and it is quiet for awhile she notices. Usually around 8 or 8:30 she starts moving like crazy. I imagine she is thinking where did Jake go...or anyone for that matter. It is usually just me & some nights the tv at that time so it is very quiet. I enjoy this time of her moving around. Jason still hasn't felt her from the outside yet. She does most of her moving when he isn't home so he hasn't really had a chance.

We ordered her furniture this week. It is beautiful and curvy and girly. So excited to see it in her room. Although it is going to take 8-10 weeks to arrive which kind of gave me a small panic. But I am hoping it comes in early. My goal is to have her room finished by Thanksgiving.

I have a doctors appointment and another scheduled ultrasound. I am looking forward to seeing our girl again...and if I am being honest one more confirmation that she really is a girl.

We are still talking about names. Well, if you asked Jason he would say it is set. And we do have her 1st name picked, but haven't settled on how we will spell it. And the middle name is between 2. I have joked it is going to come down to a blog vote, and maybe it really will.


1 comment:

  1. My husband and I don't even have a kid, but we still can't agree on names. hehe Congrats on the new baby!! :)

    Found your blog from Casey's!

    ReplyDelete