Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Half Way There

Alright we have tried 15 different styles of our 30. How are you doing?

I must admit I have been so tempted to just go back to my usual hair down style. Most days I end up having two styles. With it being summer and spending time at the pool I usually don't style my hair for the pool. Then in the afternoon I will try an new style.

Thinking we still have 15 days of coming up with style seems a little overwhelming. I have several styles I want to try. I have lots of braided styles I want to try, but I am still trying to figure out how to braid my own hair. And it still look good.

Through these 15 days I have decided it is really about accessories. You can have several similar hairstyles, but with different accessories. And bobby pins have been my favorite go to.

I also decided you guys wouldn't be interested in seeing 30 pictures of me during this month. And only have taken a couple pictures of a few styles.


Do you have a blog & are joining in with the 30 days challenge? Even if you don't have a blog. I would love to hear in the comments if you are trying out different hair styles.

No comments:

Post a Comment