Friday, August 28, 2009

Time is like a handful of sand-

the tighter you grasp it, the faster it runs through your fingers---oh how true this quote is and if only the sand would never run through my fingers...I feel like I can't close my eyes because I might miss something. Ok...on to why you are really here more beach pictures!

We enjoyed another wonderful day at the beach. The sand was so soft and white and probably Jake's favorite thing. Or that could have been the over 20 trips he took to the water to fill his bucket and bring it back to where we were sitting. But he really loved the sand from the first night we were just at the beach to watch fire works until the last minute we were at the beach Jake loved the sand.


Fill the bucket


Empty the bucket..repeat all day
Jake made a new friend little Lucy while we were at the beach one day...too cute
Chasing a bird...he really like the birds too

No comments:

Post a Comment