Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I interrupt your regularly scheduled program...

To say I am featured on this blog
...it is an awesome online book club. If you love to read then you will love this site. The girls who do it are hilarious and fun!! Plus you get to read good books and discuss them weekly with your "girl friends." But just wanted to share that I feel totally semi-famous...hello I am on another blog with a picture and everything. Not just my own little blog right here. You can even read all about the books I like and my reading quirks. You should really join the book club too...psst they have give aways every week...can you say awesome!

Oh by the way more with Jake to be continued tomorrow. Austin & Tyler spent the night last night so I will have some new pics with Jake and his cousins up tomorrow!

Just had to share the excitement of being a semi-celebrity...even if it is for being a total book nerd and by the way that is an excellent thing to be :)

5 comments:

  1. congrats on your famousness. watch out for the paparazzi now!

    stopping by from reading with gfs

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job for your interview!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are SO cute!! Thanks for answering our questions!
    Can't wait to see the pics of the boys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, you are so cute (and fun)! Thanks for participating in our book club!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree about the "book nerd" thing. I definitely fall in that category as well. :)

    stephanie@metropolitanmama.net

    ReplyDelete