Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas Fun

I am sure there will be another post with a few more of our Christmas activities, but wanted to share these pictures for now.

One of our friends put together a ginger bread nativity making play date. It was so much fun to make these adorable nativities. I loved watching Jake concentrate so hard on making each piece of his nativity.



And then it wouldn't be Christmas without a trip to see Santa. This year we had my sister's baby Wyatt to add to Caleb & Jake's Christmas picture. We all can't believe next Christmas there will be a little Lily sitting with Santa too. This was seriously the best smile we could get on Jake's face. Yea...he doesn't do well when you tell him to smile. Oh well...hopefully next year he will have a better smile.


1 comment:

  1. I've never thought to have a ginger bread nativity playdate. We have done them on our own but I'm sure it would be much more fun for the little ones to do together! One plus to your Santa photo- no one is screaming :) My Emily has been getting a little better about making better smiles but we had quite a period of awkward faces.

    ReplyDelete