Wednesday, March 10, 2010

It is Cold

Several weeks ago as I was getting Jake out of the car he did this silly shiver and funny face. When I asked him what he was doing he said "my so cold." It was so funny. Then when I was telling Jason about it Jake did it for him to and then we both were cracking up. Of course my future class clown knew we were laughing about what he had done and kept doing it. All of a sudden after about 4 times he looked at us all serious and said "what you laughing about?" but of course he totally knew we were laughing about him and did his now know as "cold face" one more time to make sure we were really laughing about him.

He is such a silly boy and makes us laugh all the time, and he loves when he does things that make us laugh.

Here is a little video of his "cold face." Still not as great as in person, but will probably put a little smile on you face!!

No comments:

Post a Comment