Wednesday, August 22, 2012

7 Months Old

Oh Little Lily,
You are 7 months old!! You are the most precious baby girl. You love life and are as happy as can be. You are into everything and make your way all through the house. I know the time for you to figure out the steps is right around the corner!
You light up as soon as you see Jake and it is the cutest thing ever. I can only pray that you two have the best relationship as you grow up. Jake has started baby wrestling with you and you crack up the whole time. You love being right with him anytime he is home. It has been an adjustment for all of us with Jake being in school all day long. I think you & I are starting to get into a new rhythm during our days while Jake is in school.
You started sleeping through the night this month and oh what a blessing that has been for me. You are in bed no later then 7:30 every night and then sleep until about 7:30 the next morning. And after we drop Jake off at school you usually take a 2-2 1/2 hour nap in the morning.
You are eating baby food and are starting to pick up small pieces of food to eat on your own. I believe I said this last month, but oh my goodness you LOVE food and get so excited when it is time to eat. However, with 7 months also came a new phase for us...you are no longer nursing(longer post to come later). It is a big adjustment and makes me very sad, but you have officially completely stopped nursing.

Oh my Lily girl...you are more then a joy and a blessing to our family. We are so thankful for you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment