Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ringing in the New Year

New Years Eve for us is all about hanging out with family. My sisters & I along with our children & husbands all meet at my parents house. Enjoying time together, eating yummy appetizer food, and entertaining our children. Not very hard they kids all typically play together.

This year I decided we would add a little more fun for the kids. I saw several by the hour bags and thought our kids would enjoy this. Thinking most of the kids would be asleep before midnight we started our bags at 5 and ended with an early toast at 10pm. Little did we know that only 1 of the children would actually be asleep by midnight. Jake made it until 12 toasted the new year with us and then was sound asleep on the couch by 12:10am.

 5:00-decorating sugar cones to look like party hats
 7:00pm-playing board games
 Trying to get them all to look & smile was impossible, the 4 oldest cousins

10:00 sparkling cider toast
Of course Jake making a silly face...we can't get a picture with him smiling these days

Me with my super cute husband...and a giant 36 week belly

No comments:

Post a Comment