Monday, November 21, 2011

Showered with Love(details)

My friend Vickie threw us the most beautiful girly baby shower. It was so exciting to see all the details she put together. She blessed us with a knitting themed baby shower with a touch of vintage to go along with it.

Started from Psalm 139:13 "For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb."

She really is that creative to make a whole shower from a Bible verse. And it all looked so beautiful together.
Because breakfast might be one of my favorite types of food(is that a type or just a meal?) Vickie served   delicious breakfast food. And some may think baby shower games are cheesy, but I happen to think they are fun. And it seemed everyone enjoyed the games Vickie put together too.





No comments:

Post a Comment