Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Happy Mother's Day...(a couple days late)

To our mothers, grandmothers, and friends that our mothers we hope you had a very Happy Mother's Day...filled with lots of love!!

We had a great day! Sunday Jake & I spent the day at my mom's while Jason worked all day. Very annoying, but it is the way life at Dominos is I guess. But he did have Saturday off so we were able to spend the day together. And then he also had Monday off...which Jake & I both enjoyed. Sunday Jake & Jason gave me a necklace charm with little baby feet on it and on the back has Jake's intials and birthdate engraved on it. So sweet...Jason also bought me a new bathing suit, but not really for Mother's Day I guess. Saturday Jason made sure the house was cleaned up after he cooked dinner so I wouldn't have to do anything on Sunday while he was at work. And I didn't do anything. Just relaxed at my mom's haning out with her. All in all the weekend was pretty good and I enjoyed the days I had!

Just wanted to give everyone a quick Happy Mother's Day! Hope all of you had a great weekend and hopefully were able to relax or do whatever it is that you enjoy spending your days doing!

Lots of love!

No comments:

Post a Comment