Monday, October 25, 2010

Blessed

Today is my BIRTHDAY!!!

I love birthdays...even my own!!!  

If it was my husbands birthday or my sons birthday I would have a whole post to write about all the great things about them. And how wonderful their birthday is to me.


With today being my birthday I can't really write a whole post about what makes me great...could I?

                                                                         Beautiful & delicious cake made by Vickie (Spoonful of Frosting)
Instead I just wanted to say how blessed I am!!!  This year has been a wonderful year and I am so excited to see what is in store over the next year to come.

I had a fabulous weekend celebrating my birthday with my very best friends on Friday night and with my family throughout the weekend!!! Oh and with some delicious food too!!

And all I can think to reflect on this past year and today my birthday is....

I am truly deeply blessed!! And I love this life I have been given!!

No comments:

Post a Comment