Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Destin Florida

Here we come...no rain, tropical storm, or hurricane will keep us from enjoying a beach get away. This will be the 1st time Jake will be at the beach and I am so excited for him to play in the sand and water. Please pray for no rain for us...so far it looks like we will be ok with some time for beach between the 50% chance of rain. Either way we are getting away our little family of 3. And best of all Jason is turning off his cell phone and leaving work in Georgia. So there will be no updates from us until Monday. At which point I am sure I will have close to 200 or more pictures to share of our little man at the beach for the 1st time.

I may send a few tweets from my phone you can see my twitter updates on the right side of the blog if you scroll down. I will probably have a few pics there too, but you might have to join twitter to see the pics not sure.

Hope you all have a great rest of the week and weekend...Be back in touch with technology on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment